Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when it’s time to think about senior living for myself or an aging loved one?
There are a number of reasons one might consider moving to a senior living community. And while this decision is a deeply personal and important choice for you or your aging loved one, there are some cues which can help you determine if a senior living community is right for you. For instance:
- Do you struggle with the tasks of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and preparing meals?
- Is keeping up on your home maintenance and finances becoming more challenging?
- Would you enjoy the regular companionship of a caring community?
- Do you wish you had more options for fun and engaging activities?
- Would you benefit from the assistance and expertise of senior-care professionals?
- Would a single monthly payment help ease the burden of your living expenses?
If you are nodding your head at any of the above questions, contact Traditions at Beaumont. Our knowledgeable team of caring professionals can help you make the right decision for your needs now, and in the future.
What if I my loved one has a hard time adjusting?
At Traditions at Beaumont, we understand that this transition can be hard to navigate, especially when an aging loved one is reluctant to leave their current home. That is why we welcome you, your loved one, and your whole family to join in celebrating what is actually a wonderful life change filled with care, friendship, and new opportunities. We take the time to help you adjust to life in our community so that you can live fully and happily from your first day. Our team will show you around, introduce you to your neighbors, and help you feel right at home right away. And, of course, your family is always welcome to visit and attend our community events.
Can I afford senior living?
In addition to the priceless peace of mind that comes with knowing that you or your loved one is well cared for, it is important to consider all elements of your current living expenses, and costs which may arise in the near future, in order to determine your budget for a senior living community. These may include:
- Rent or mortgage
- Property taxes
- Home owner's insurance
- HOA or neighborhood fees
- Housekeeping & lawn care
- Snow & trash removal
- Home repairs
- Gym membership, fitness & exercise classes
- Groceries & toiletries
- In-home emergency call systems
- In-home nurse or caregiver
- Any other needs that may arise in the new future
The helpful team at Traditions at Beaumont can go over care plans to help you determine if our community is a good fit for you and your budget.
How does rent work at Traditions at Beaumont?
Our community operates under a rental agreement where you are required to pay a deposit which typically equals one month’s rent. This rental agreement or ‘lease term’ is for one year and rent is paid monthly. Should you need alternative housing based on changes of health, a 30-day notice is required to break the lease agreement which relieves you of all financial responsibility.
What is included in the monthly rental fee?
- All utilities
- 3 Restaurant-style meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service for bed linens and towels
- 24-Hour nursing staff
- Emergency response system
- Social, religious, educational, recreational, and wellness programs
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and scheduled community activities and outings
Will I get to choose my own meals?
Absolutely! Choice is a top priority at Traditions at Beaumont. We offer restaurant-style dining and flexible schedules three times a day so you can eat what you like when you like.
Are pets welcome at Traditions at Beaumont?
Small cats and dogs are welcome to join the fun and comradery in our community.
Do you have room for parking?
We do! Residents and visitors park right here on the premises.
I still have more questions. How do I contact Traditions at Beaumont?
Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch with our caring and professional team.