What’s on Your Mind?
There are a number of reasons you might consider moving to a senior living community. And while this decision is deeply personal, there are some cues that can help you decide if a senior living community is right for you:
- Do you struggle with the tasks of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and preparing meals?
- Is keeping up on regular home maintenance and finances becoming more challenging?
- Is navigating stairs (e.g. to the basement laundry area) becoming more difficult?
- Are you ever concerned about your safety and security?
- Would you enjoy the regular companionship of a caring community?
- Do you wish you had more options for fun and engaging activities?
- Would you benefit from the assistance and expertise of senior-care professionals?
If you are nodding your head to any of the above, please contact us to talk through your thoughts and questions. We also invite you to schedule a tour of the Beaumont community, at your convenience, where you can see daily life unfold and get trusted answers to your questions. You can also visit our Decision Toolkit for information and advice on everything from paying for senior living to identifying the assistance that’s right for you.